Thursday, July 14, 2005

Finally I get myself to blogger life


yeah, as the same thing that state above.....i finally drop myself on this fantastic world of blogger. Well, today damn hot...it is around 38 celcius in malaysia here, man..i think i can really flied an egg on the walking street with this temperature...how i wish i can drop myself into the swimming pools...



However it does rain this evening, cool down a bit at last.That was around 6:30pm...Recently, lots of people talking about installing satellite, made in china...and most thing that they argue about is the number of channel that you can get, 100+, 150+,200+ what the heck...with different price, yeah it is true everyone can afford it here, but the problem is that how you gonna install the device..man..i bought one too...and it took me half an hour to setup the whole thing, but not with the software management yet.Man!when i trying to connect the satellite with the encoder...damn thing happend i found that the connector is not include in the packages...damn thing~!! I guess i have to drop by on others electrical shop or asking my supplier to supply me with the connector, what the~ *** damn the supplier of this product....Trust me, don buy this thing if you are a very busy man....you will torture yourself.....this "thing" is too voucky.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home