Wednesday, July 18, 2007

When it's Hot, you need to Cool it down~

Summer is here now, my computer which is switch on for more than 10 hours a day really need to cool down...You know when your CPU heats up, it will slow down your computer performance, game loading extremely slow...and if you let it even it is hot then you can take the wok and flied eggs there... no kidding dude...

Before installing a great CPU cooler, my motherboard temperature and CPU temperature si pek high! 46C for CPU, and 33C for motherboard, can boiled eggs loh.


After i install the CPU heatsink, the temperature sure drop a lot~ I am using 3.2Ghz HT, normal temperatures should be around 45-60C, but this kind of temperature really get me not song ler, some more my CPU also not song ler. There goes today for my CPU rescue~ E~ O~ E~ O~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home