Sunday, December 02, 2007

Steam-my-ass Connection

Sunday~~~My favorite day among those 7 days.
Boot up my PC and prepare to surf the Internet and continue my Online Game...
Firefox seen like not opening "Google" first page waiting for 5secs...WTF...it wouldn't take this long to open a Google first page...

Check on my ADSL Modem...MCB...the DSL light on my modem is blinking...mean ADSL in my area is DOWN!!! diu!

Call up steam-my-ass support...
1300-88-xxxx

call connected and served by irritating background music...

support : Selamat pagi, apa yang boleh saya tolong?

me : pukul 11 liew masih pagi kah?

support : ......, may i know what is your loginID sir?

me : (giving login ID)

support : Sir, your account seen to be no problem at all...

me : i know...my DSL line is down can you send someone to check for me?

support : Sir, are you using direct connection? by pass the DSL filter and try and..bla bla..blaaaa

me : trust me, i try everything before call you...else you will ask me toshut down my computer and call you up again, and by that time i got the others support up and ask me to do the same thing again!!! can you just launch a report number for me or allocate a technician to check out my problem???By the way, my modem is Aztech and My windows is Vista Premium.

support : (lan lan).....oh..ok...please wait a moments please...

me : thank you...

support : This is your report number...

me : thanks you...bye bye...(hangup phone) tu tu tu tu........

support : ...................................

Seen like today i can't make my surf again...and i can't level up my WOW too...WTF...off me o go for a movie then....haiz..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home