Tuesday, July 19, 2005

excuse me..can i have bigger diskette?



someone walk in and ask me this....

man : excuse me sir, do you selling diskette?
me : yes, you wan piece by piece or a box of it?
man : yeah, just give me 2 boxes of XXX diskette....
me : here you go sir...it is RMXX....
man : huh?!! only 1.44MB??!! can i have bigger diskette??
me : (bigger?!! WTH was this guy thinking?!!) what do u mean by that? sir?
man : you don have others diskette that the size is bigger than 1.44MB??
me : (kill me pls....) uh..sir...the largest capacity of the diskette is 1.44MB, that is the limit...or
else you took the flash drive then...
man : huh?!?! don have ah? then i don wan the diskette liaw....my fren said got bigger size one...
me : .......thank you sir......

man....i thought most of the people know that capacity of a diskette is 1.44MB is the highest?!, at least for those who know computer lah..pls

yet he tellin me that somewhere else have that kind of diskette...if really exist..i will like to buy one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home