Sunday, July 24, 2005

my vitamin.....i need money more than vitamin...

Top to bottom-Omega 3, Propolis, Pollen, Absorbent-C(white), Lycium Plus(pentagon look)
Ah...here come the vitamin monster...what a childish thought...

i was dizzy this morning, as soon as i land my foot on the floor, i feel like the earth is "dancing". Even tru my room's light is not on, but i can feel that my room is so dark...duh..i did not wearing any sun glasses ler...wonder?(伸手不见五指) Sitting back on the edge on my bed, i knew this is "FEVER"...when did i meet "him"??!!arg! on my lovely sunday??!! shiet~

Tellin this to my sister, and i got the "vitamin" that she given to me..i paused about 5 second to reveal back from the "duh"...well..she told me that, "you, sleep and work on american's time surely you don have times to relax and you body must be changing the metabolisme on the hormone, and blah blah.."

i just took the "vitamin" and swallow it down my throat, vanished in front of her in 3 seconds or less...tired of grandmothers' style lecturing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home