Friday, August 05, 2005

Ghost Festival

Yup, 5th of August in chinese calendar it's the first day of July. Also, it well know as Ghost Festival in chinese traditional culture. In this month, it'll be the "Hell's Door" open, all the spirits will come out, like "free of jail". But this is all known as a legend, believe it or not this "thing" do exist.

Few hours before i blogging here, i saw a ceremony of this festival is held on 3rd miles area, near Timberland Hospital( accross the road). The both of side of the road was full of candle, lit up, and they burned the "money" for those "brothers"...i have my camera with me, but my friends insist me not to take this kind of photo, else you can see the picture from me.

But, maybe mid of this month i will took the photo as another part of this ceremony, they prepare up the "food" for those "brother" to have. I will promise you guy to post it up here, if you guy wish to. Ghost Festival, Believe It Or Not.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home