Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tmnut Streamyass really suck....

This is how streamyass make money with their super-lau-yar service, this is what i experinced let me show you the way.

Paparaaapa : *press 1300-88-9515*, *press2, press1, press1*

Operator : "Tmnut Streamyass, how may i help you?"

Paparaaapa : "Can you please help me to check whether my line is active or not?"

Operator : "Can i have you username?"

Paparaaapa : *Give username*

Operator : "Can i have know who is this account register to?"

Paparaaapa : *Give my own name*, "er...can you ask one go? i mean ask me what ever you wan to know, ok?"

Operator : "Thank you sir, and what is your question sir?"

Paparaaapa : " CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO CHECK WHETHER MY LINE ACTIVE OR NOT?"

Operator : "Please hold on call for a minute.Thanks."

Phone : *playing music to killing me*

Paparaaapa : "What the huak lah, one minute so long one? Go to China to check is it?!"

Operator : "Hello sir, i am afraid your account is suspended."

Paparaaapa : "Not your account ler? why afraid to tell me so woh? sian...what i sthe balance that i need to pay?"

Operator : "It is RM198."

Paparaaapa : " If i am not continue to pay you and i cannot use right? will you still continue to charge me for the bill?"

Operator : "Yes sir, we will charge you the following month even you cannot access internet, or your account is suspended."

Paparaaapa : "Like that also can ah? i cannot surf internet and i cannot check my email becos your deleted my account and you still charge me??!"

Operator : "Yes sir!"

Paparaaapa : "No wonder Tmnut can offer so many dummy to answer the phone....."

Operator : "Hey you! what did you just said?!"

Paparaaapa : *Hang up phone*

Operator : "I know your name!"

Fone : *Tut tut tut tut tut.....*

Yeah that is how to make money, irritating right? They charge us on international price but their service are like pasar malam service...what the huak!?!?!!

Conclusion :
Tmnut Charge--------->International Price
Tmnut Service--------->Pasar Malam Service (Bo-Liang-Bo-juak)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans calculator

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home