Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moral?

Today is just like ordinary day in my life...take order from my customer and ordered stock from my supplier. One of my customers send in his CPU, and we find out that the computer faulty is because of the CPU overheat.

We need to change the CPU fans, i took out the heatsink from the box and want to install. I was shocked, as the based of the heatsink have scratch mark, and it means it's been use before...wat the heck with this?! Again they selling me the stuff they used before?!! I hated this, as we've been this before, this is not the 1st time they did to us...

where is the moral of business should hold??!! Without any choices i still fixed this heatsink to my client's pc, just then i discount for them...what to do...haiz...

But those party that without moral can survive and earn a lot...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home